The Research & Action Report, published twice a year, is a window on the exciting activities and initiatives at the Wellesley Centers for Women.The report features news about the Centers; interviews with researchers, program staff, and senior scholars; commentary on recent events or social trends affecting women and children; announcements of new publications; and much more.
All WCW supporters receive a printed copy. Or interested readers may also view or download the full version of current and past issues here. (Adobe Acrobat Reader required)
- Commentary with Laura Pappano: Olympics Are Gold for Women Athletes
- Recommendations for U.S. Policymakers: Paid Family Leave
- Recommendations for U.S. Policymakers: Skilled Immigration Policy
- Recommendations for U.S. Policymakers: Supporting Housing Stability for Victims of Domestic Violence, Stalking, and Sexual Assault
- Q&A with LaShawnda Lindsay-Dennis, Ph.D.
- Q&A with Erin Johnson, Ph.D.
- Q&A with Tamara Beauboeuf-Lafontant, Ed.D.: Daughters of Educated Men: School Girls, College Women, and the Ethics of Settlement Life
- Commentary: Thinking about Trafficking
- Wellesley Centers for Women connections grow in Washington, D.C.
- Q&A with Beatrice Achieng Nas, BSC: Nobody is a Nobody, Everybody is Somebody
- Gender Equality Gets a Boost from an Unexpected Corner
- Gen Y Goes to School
- Executive Report on the Asian Regional Conference—Women and Children: The Human Rights Relationship, December 9-10, 2007
- Q&A with Erika Kates: A New Staff Partnership Studies Justice for Victims, Justice for Offenders, and Economic Justice
- Quality Programming for Kids: Three studies identify key workforce and environment factors
- Relational-Cultural Research in the Real World
- Back on the Presses: Women's Review of Books
- Innovations in Understanding
- Marriage as a Bogus Cure for Poverty: Keeping low-income women safe is in our hands
- Q & A with Monica Driggers: An Update on the Battered Mothers' Testimony Project
- Q&A: Interview with Wendy Wagner Robeson
- Work, Life, and Social Class: A Life-span Perspective
- Taking Stock: Evaluation Research Paves the Way for Better Programming
- The WCW 2004 International Research and Action Conference: Innovations in Understanding
- Battered Women: What Goes Into the Stay-leave Decision?