Children and Screens: Ask the Experts Virtual Workshop Series
Constantly Connected: The Social Media Lives of Teens
Linda Charmaraman, Ph.D., of WCW will present as part of a virtual interdisciplinary panel of experts at a Children and Screens workshop through the Institute of Digital Media and Child Development on Wednesday, July 1 at 12 PM.
This workshop will feature strategies to promote positive personal connections and interactions while identifying potential social media pitfalls and how children can avoid them.
To register for the workshop, click here.Read More
- When Social Distancing Collides with Social Media
- Q&A with Student Research Assistant Katie Du
- Adolescent Development in an Age of Social Media
- How Fortnite Affects Teen Health
- This is How Middle School Students Use Social Media
- Media and Identity Study – Next Steps
- A Research Internship that Expands Horizons
- Research Connections: A Student Teacher’s View on Social Media in the Classroom
- The Social Media Sweet Spot: 5 Ways Parents Can Help Teens Use Social Media Thoughtfully
- Infographic: Social Media Literacy
- Adolescent Mental Health Challenges in the Digital World
- Infographic: Who Are Middle Schoolers Following on Instagram?