In this Issue:
- High-Impact Afterschool for All by Jennifer L. Siaca
- Getting the Right Mix by Christine Proffitt
- Project Exploration' s Sisters4Science by Gabrielle Lyon and Jameela Jafri
- Promoting Physical Activity in Afterschool Programs by Aaron Beighle, Michael W. Beets, Heather E. Erwin, Jennifer Huberty, Justin B. Moore, and Megan Stellino
- The Arts Matter in Afterschool by Lori L. Hager Author: National Institute on Out-of-School TimeNana for a New Generation by Denise Sellers
The Afterschool Matters is part of the Afterschool Matters Initiative. Afterschool Matters is a national, peer-reviewed journal dedicated to promoting professionalism, scholarship and consciousness in the field of afterschool education. Published by the National Institute on Out-of-School Time with support from the Robert Bowne Foundation, the journal serves those involved in developing and managing programs for youth during the out-of-school time hours, in addition to those engaged in research and in shaping youth development policy.