Afterschool Matters Spring 2012
Year Published: 2012
In this Issue:
- 'A New Approach to Accountability: Creating Effective Learning Environments for Programs'
By Wendy Surr
- 'Collaboration between Afterschool Practitioners and In-school Teachers'
By AnnMarie Schamper
- 'Dealing with Behavior Problems: The Use of Positive Behavior Support Strategies in Summer Programs'
By Brian C. McKevitt, Jessica N. Dempsey, Jackie Ternus, and Mark D. Shriver
- 'Empowering Youth Work Supervisors with Action Research Strategies'
By Margo Herman
- 'Engaging Library Partners in 4-H Programming'
By Nia Imani Fields and Elizabeth Rafferty
- 'Healthy Eating in Out-of- School Time: The Promise and the Challenge'
By Jean L. Wiecha, Georgia Hall, Ellen Gannett and Barbara Roth
- 'Systemwide Implementation of Project-Based Learning: The Philadelphia Approach'
By Jason Schwalm and Karen Smuck Tylek