In this Issue:
- Keeping the Faith by Lily Rabinoff-Goldman
- After the Last Bell by Lanya Samuelson
- Growing Our Own by Susan Matloff-Nieves
- Focusing In by Nicole Schaefer-McDaniel, Kimberly Libman, Sarah Zeller-Berkman, and Kira Krenichyn
- Boyz 2 Men by Jon Gilgoff
The Afterschool Matters is part of the Afterschool Matters Initiative. Afterschool Matters is a national, peer-reviewed journal dedicated to promoting professionalism, scholarship and consciousness in the field of afterschool education. Published by the National Institute on Out-of-School Time with support from the Robert Bowne Foundation, the journal serves those involved in developing and managing programs for youth during the out-of-school time hours, in addition to those engaged in research and in shaping youth development policy.