Afterschool Matters Fall 2012
Year Published: 2012
In this Issue:
- 'Beyond the Pipeline: STEM Pathways for Youth Development'
By Gabrielle H. Lyon, Jameela Jafri and Kathleen St.Louis
- 'Build IT: Scaling and Sustaining an Afterschool Computer Science Program for Girls'
By Melissa Koch, Torie Gorges, and William R. Penuel
- 'Exploring Self-Esteem in Girls' Sports Program: Competencies and Connections Create Change'
By Ellen Markowitz
- 'Helping Youth Prepare for Careers: What Can Out-of-School Time Programs Do?'
By Kathryn Hynes, Kaylin M. Greene, And Nicole Constance
- 'Human Resources: Staffing Out-of-School Time Programs in the 21st Century'
By Ron Asher
- 'Supporting Youth with Special Needs in Out-of-School Time: A Study of OST Providers in New Jersey'
By Jane Sharp, Elizabeth Rivera Rodas and Alan R. Sadovnik
- 'Understanding the “How” of Quality Improvement: Lessons from the Rhode Island Program Quality Intervention'
By Elizabeth Devaney, Charles Smith, and Kenneth Wong