Justice and Gender Based Violence Research Initiative
- Colleges Need to Include Info on Their Websites About Sexual Assault Response
A WCW research team developed a checklist to aid institutions in designing and maintaining user-friendly website content related to the prevention of and response to sexual violence.Read More
- WCW Completes Project on Campus Sexual Assault as New Rules Are Released
- Research Team Completes Study on Campus Sexual Assault as New Title IX Rules Released
- Research Study Highlights Challenges to Child Sexual Abuse Prosecution
- Prosecution of Sexual Assault: How Far Have We Come in 40 Years?
- Memory Loss and Trauma
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women 2017
- The Urgency of Ending Violence Against Women and Girls in the Midst of COVID-19
- The New Sexual Assault Response Rules for Colleges Require Them to Behave Like the Criminal Justice System. Here's Why That's a Problem.
- Now More Than Ever, Title IX Coordinators Need Greater Institutional Support
- Vicarious Trauma, Secondary Traumatic Stress or Burnout?: An Exploratory Study of the Effects of Investigating Sexual Assault Cases on Detectives
- Responding to Sexual Assault on Campus: Website Checklist
- Responding to Sexual Assault on Campus: Presentation to the U.S. Department of Justice, Campus Sexual Assault and Interagency Working Group