by Amy Banks, M.D.with Leigh Ann Hirschman
Forthcoming from Penguin Random House (February 2015)
2015 Webinar Series
Presentations will be by Amy Banks M.D., Director of Advanced Training at the Jean Baker Miller Training Institute at the Wellesley Centers for Women, Wellesley College and author of Four Ways to Click: Rewiring Your Brain for Stronger, More Rewarding Relationships, (Penguin Random House) and co-editor of A Complete Guide to Mental Health for Women (Beacon Press).
- Friday, March 13, 2015 – 11:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m. EST
Did you know that your friends, family and even enemies live within the vast network of your central nervous system? This webinar will describe the four neural pathways we all use to "click" with one another and the mutual impact that relationships and brain chemistry have on one another. More info & registration>>.
- Friday, April 10, 2015 – 11:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m. EST
Do your relationships sometimes confuse you? Have you ever wondered what a healthy relationship looks and feels like? This webinar will help you make sense of your own relational web. Using the CARE Relational Assessment, you will identify how the relationships in your life are shaping your four pathways for connection AND how your neural pathways for connection are shaping your relationships. More info & registration>>.
- Friday, May 1, 2015 – 11:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m. EST
New research in the field of neuroplasticity or brain change tells us clearly that our brains can be rewired at any age. At the same time, Relational neuroscience tells us that our relationships live within the neural pathways in our brain and body. This is great news for those who feel they are destined to be in bad relationships. This webinar will offer concrete strategies to strengthen the four neural pathways you need to build relationships that click. More info & registration>>.
- Friday, May 29, 2015 – 11:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m. EST
Would you prefer to get pleasure from your best relationships rather than your worst vices? If so, you are not alone. In a culture that overvalues separation and individuation, we all learn to move away from relationships as a source of pleasure and motivation. This webinar will help you understand why you might turn to a glass of wine or a dish of ice cream at night rather than to your partner. It will also offer a plan to help you rewire your brain to create more rewarding relationships. More info & registration>>.
Spring 2015 Webinar Series Registration Information:
- One and a half (1.5) CEUs will be awarded for each webinar (APA approved; NASW, LMFT and LMHC approval pending).
- $75 per program; $125 for two webinars.
- $250 for all four webinars (save $50), plus get a signed copy of Four Ways to Click: Rewire Your Brain for Stronger, More Rewarding Relationships by Dr. Amy Banks
- Pre-registration for all webinars is required.
- Student scholarships are available - please send scholarship request to email@example.com.
- Registration closes at 9:00 a.m. the day of the webinar. REGISTER TODAY,/a>
- Return to Four Ways to Click homepage.